Twitter has come a long way since it first opened its doors to the public in July 2006. With 100 million active users every day, it’s changed the way the world shares information. And it’s also changed the way we search.
Every day, Twitter users search for specific hash tags to find up-to-the-second information and conversations about topics they’re interested in. Tweets are focused, easy to digest, and more up to date than most websites, in many cases.
So we got to thinking… a lot of people who use Twitter will need to look for commercial real estate at some point. Shouldn’t we make sure our customers’ listings are part of that real-time data stream they’re searching? That’s why we came up with CRENow™.
Here’s what it is:
- Property managers post their commercial real estate listings on RealMassive.com.
- We automatically create a tweet and send it out using a dedicated Twitter handle (for Austin it’s @AustinCREFeed) and hashtag (#AustinCRE).
- Twitter users searching for CRE or office space in their market will come across our tweets, click for more information, and be able to contact the listing rep through our site.
It’s all automatic – no hassle for you. Best of all, it’s already proving successful for our customers.
We launched our Austin Twitter profile several weeks ago to test out this idea. What happened was remarkable.
- We received thousands of unique visitors within the first few weeks, and most of them were visiting the pages of individual spaces.
- We also saw that virtually all of our visitors who came through Twitter came from the Austin market, showing that we were effectively reaching a relevant local audience.
We’re happy to officially announce the launch of CRENow™ in Austin and hope you’ll be part of it. Take a look!