One year ago today – with the support of Dick Anderson, Brett Hurt and other brave leaders – Hank Seale funded us without any paperwork when we didn’t have a dime left. He believed in a vision for something incredible and took a leap of faith and trust with Craig and me.
On that act of trust this team of freaks, geeks and beautiful hippies has built something incredible. Literally incredible. So many people were not able to believe we could do what we’ve already done…and done exceptionally well!
Together we have guided our 1-year-old through:
- A team of 2 (unpaid) happy leaders to 30 well-paid, happy leaders
- 4 intern students to 4 full-time professionals
- 7 offices (not including the coffee shops, bars and homes)
- Innumerable moments of joy
- Multiple wrecked (personal) vehicles scouting for lease signs
- Nothing but a vision to double the data of our publicly traded incumbent competitor
And, today – the anniversary of our birth – we received our first customer SALE!!! Revenue is proof positive that we have created a solution to a customer’s need, a need so powerful they are willing to pay thousands of dollars for it.
Thank you all for your dedication, creativity, trust and so much hard work. I hope you’ll take a moment to feel gratitude for all the people who make this team what it is: RealMassive.
One year ago today, one day at a time, we build this together.