November 17, 2020
About the role
As a Digital Marketing Manager at RealMassive, we encourage you to bring your ideas, desire to experiment and relentless curiosity with you every day as we continue to revolutionize the commercial real estate industry.
Reporting directly to the VP of Marketing, you will have the opportunity to develop and execute on strategies to drive top line revenue growth through automation, ABM, Events and other digital acquisition activities. You will be a hands-on marketer with a strong emphasis on lead generation, pipeline creation, nurturing, lead scoring and reporting and analytics used to refine marketing programs.
If you are a unique blend of technical, creative, analytical and strategic expertise and want to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment where you can see and recognize your contributions to the team, we want to talk to you.
• Set strategic direction for successful delivery of all marketing technologies including CRM, CMS, Marketing Automation, Content, SEO, VOC, digital events, analytics, and the website.
• Manage the martech stack for optimized performance and future expansion.
• Manage the relationship with external agency partners to maximize effectiveness and efficiency of existing martech stack and execute corporate website optimization
• Establish best practices in digital marketing to drive engagement and lead generation on digital channels and support omnichannel marketing approaches for end-to-end integrated marketing programs across channels.
• Combine quantitative and qualitative marketing data with customer feedback to support cross-functional customer experience initiatives.
• Contribute to creative ideation process to develop campaign materials and messaging that drive business growth.
• Measure, analyze and report campaign performance.
• Inform the development of content marketing, working with stakeholders to create materials (whitepapers, research reports, best practices guides, etc.), support account engagement, demand generation and pipeline programs.
• Experience with Salesforce, Pardot and other tools to generate, capture, nurture, track and report on leads, conversions and ROI. Pardot Certification preferred.
• Experience managing a SaaS based website and CMS.
• Strategic and tactical experience within a start-up environment.
• A growth mindset that blends the art and science of marketing.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Communications with 4-7 years experience in digital marketing roles.
• Proven track record of managing successful digital programs in SaaS companies with a breadth of knowledge from marketing databases, segmentation, email execution, lead handling processes, reporting & analysis.
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills to derive insights from data and share broadly across the business.
• Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Comfortable with ambiguity and working in a fast-paced environment.
Why Join Us
At RealMassive, our strength is our knowledgeable, passionate and creative people. We are commercial real estate’s only real-time, big data solution and property marketplace dedicated to providing innovative technology solutions to modernize a $15 Trillion industry. Our products are designed to break down the barriers that have traditionally isolated data and insights from those who benefit the most from an open data environment. We strive to make the lives of our customers easier through information and access, which in turn helps local communities around the country grow and thrive.
Whether you work in engineering, data science, product or sales, at RealMassive we are all focused on the same mission and vision – to be the world’s source of commercial real estate data and insights. We are focused, dedicated and committed to improving the lives of our customers by staying experimental, agile and innovative.
Our culture is built on inclusion, integrity and ideation. We value the voices, thoughts and passions of every employee and believe that success is collaborative, not individual. When you join RealMassive, you’ll instantly be helping our customers make better decisions, create opportunities, move faster and improve the commercial real estate transaction experience.
RealMassive, commercial real estate’s real-time data provider and marketplace, is the industry’s source for searching, finding and evaluating commercial property and markets around the country. With innovative data solutions, RealMassive is the industry’s largest data source of commercial property data that is updated and verified weekly. The data collected, standardized and enriched by RealMassive provides our customers with faster, more effective information to make decisions relating to leasing, acquiring and dispositioning commercial properties.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
How to Apply
If you feel you are a fit and want to jump on this ship, we welcome you to apply.
Please send your resume and cover letter (optional) to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back with you!